Go under the knive or Injectables

Find The Best Plastic Surgeon Forums Face Pre Operative Go under the knive or Injectables

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tracy

I have been debating on my mind at 50 years old, do I go for a Facelift, or do Botox and Fillers make the same results?

#14287 Reply
    LInda Felix

Hi Tracy! First I would think of what is it that is bothering me on my face. And I would always put up realistic goals, meaning that there are things that should be left as they are.

Have you seen the GOP Convention? Oh my Capital G. Have you seen Matt Gaetz’s eyes? I say too much Botox.

For him, he could have opted to have an Eyelid surgery or eyebrow lift if that is what he wanted.

With surgery,, it takes time to plan with your doctor on what look you want after the surgery. It is a longer but better process since a lot of factors are considered. Unlike Botox

During a botox session, you can always ask for more and more and more until when it takes full effect you start looking like Matt Gaetz.

How bout the other Medchatters :), have you seen or know someone who had a Matt Gaetz experience and had too much Botox?
    Please share so we can help others to decide if we need to do surgery or settle for non surgical methods for our face.

#14409 Reply
    Skye Miller

Deciding between going under the knife for surgery or opting for injectables depends on your goals, preferences, and tolerance for downtime. Surgical procedures, like facelifts or breast augmentation, offer more dramatic and long-lasting results, but they also come with the risks of surgery, longer recovery times, and potential scarring. On the other hand, injectables, such as Botox or dermal fillers, provide quicker, less invasive options with little to no downtime. However, the results are temporary and usually require regular maintenance to keep up the effect. Surgery may be the right choice if you’re looking for a more permanent, transformative change, while injectables are great for subtle enhancements or addressing specific concerns like wrinkles, fine lines, or volume loss. Consulting with a board-certified professional can help you weigh the pros and cons of each option based on your personal needs and desired outcome.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Go under the knive or Injectables
Your information:

🌟 Exciting News from The Med Chat! 🌟 🎁 We're thrilled to offer a special $250 gift card to all new clients who choose The Med Chat for finding their ideal plastic surgeon. 📅 This exclusive offer expires on 9/30/2024. Terms and conditions apply.
This is default text for notification bar