Freedom of women to make decisions about their own bodies – Kamala Harris

Find The Best Plastic Surgeon Forums General Pre Operative Freedom of women to make decisions about their own bodies – Kamala Harris

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mickaela

It’s election fever again, and people are excited, especially “US” first-time voters!!!! I got the chance to listen to Kamala’s speeches and she inspired me when she talked about women making decisions about their bodies. I know it was meant for reproductive health, but it has moved me beyond that.

I am a first-time voter and starting college soon. Since I was in HighSchool I have dreamt of having full great-looking breasts. Now I am ready and I need all good advice, what to prepare for, what to avoid, basically all there is to know.

I can’t wait for your advice or stories that could help me on my journey. Let’s talk breasts…let’s talk first-timers… Let’s talk about the Election if you want to.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Freedom of women to make decisions about their own bodies – Kamala Harris
Your information:

🌟 Exciting News from The Med Chat! 🌟 🎁 We're thrilled to offer a special $250 gift card to all new clients who choose The Med Chat for finding their ideal plastic surgeon. 📅 This exclusive offer expires on 9/30/2024. Terms and conditions apply.
This is default text for notification bar