Breast Lift

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    medchat
    Keymaster

The hardest thing for younger women to understand about breast augmentation is the concept that they may need a breast lift if they want breast implants. This is a common conversation with young women interested in breast implants.

#12945 Reply
    Tracy

How would I know if I would need a Lift?

#13488 Reply
    Josselyn

Hi Tracy,
    I’m not expert but determining if you need a breast lift involves evaluating several factors related to the appearance and position of your breasts. Key indicators include significant sagging or drooping and a loss of shape or firmness. If your breasts have become elongated or flattened, or if one breast hangs lower than the other, a breast lift might be beneficial. Enlarged areolas or stretched skin can also be corrected with a lift. I my case the reason why I decided do make a breast lift was for post-pregnancy changes, weight loss, and age-related loss of skin elasticity can contribute to sagging, making a lift desirable to restore a more youthful contour. I think the best way to determine the need for a breast lift is to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. They can evaluate your breast anatomy, skin quality, and aesthetic goals to provide personalized recommendations and determine the most appropriate procedure for you.

Hope this can help you!

#13493 Reply
    Sarah

This may be a good resource: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QByzJfojJI It talks about how to look at before and afters for breast surgery.

#13733 Reply
    MIldred Rodriguez

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for sharing this link. It is very helpful. I did see that although the breasts size improved and it looks good, Angela is correct that they do look way done low…And I can imagine how heavier the breasts are now with the implants and it will in time pull the skin to get loose and eventually sag.

I hope there are more videos like this, for bigger sized women (like me) who are interested in having a breast procedure.

Waiting for anyone to lend a hand and help here.

Thakn you.

#13961 Reply
    Milena Pérez

Hello everyone, your comments are very valuable. I would like to know how having implants influences the breastfeeding process? Thank you

#14006 Reply
    Angelique M

How can I prepare for my surgery?

#14758 Reply
    Sarah

Hi Milena – I found a good Q&A section here by clicking “Got Questions” at the top. You can also view https://themedchat.com/can-breast-implants-affect-breastfeeding/

I’m curious to find out what you have heard about it? I am always interested in the popular myths out there about plastic surgery.

#14771 Reply
    Geri

Very informative discussion!!! I have one question I need help with.

Because of the heat, I have decided not to wear BRA.

I find it very liberating and comfortable knowing that I made the right decision. However, my breasts rub the skin under it, and now I have a burning sensation under it, I think my skin is getting irritated because of the rubbing.

Can a breast lift help here? And after a breast can I still not wear a BRA?

Please help and enlighten me.

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Breast Lift
Your information:

🌟 Exciting News from The Med Chat! 🌟 🎁 We're thrilled to offer a special $250 gift card to all new clients who choose The Med Chat for finding their ideal plastic surgeon. 📅 This exclusive offer expires on 9/30/2024. Terms and conditions apply.
This is default text for notification bar